"As soon as we notice that certain types of events 'like' to cluster together at certain times, we begin to understand the Chinese, whose theories of medicine, philosophy, and even building are based on a 'science' of meaningful coincidences."
Marie-Louise von Franz
Are you suffering from heel pain?
Acupuncture can help with acute foot injuries with swelling. Simultaneously, injuries with inflammation and pain; or chronic pain with an acute flare-up can benefit from acupuncture. Additionally, chronic heel disorders with weakness, degeneration, and decreased mobility and range of motion, acupuncture can offer quick relief.
Causes of heel pain can be external (sports injuries, car accidents, trauma), internal (chronic wear and tear of muscles, ligaments and tendons; bones weakened by osteoporosis), or both. Acute injuries are characterized by severe pain, swelling and inflammation, and in some cases, internal bleeding. Treatment of acute injuries by acupuncture will focus on relieving pain, reducing swelling and inflammation, and stopping the bleeding. Chronic injuries are characterized by dull ache, stiffness and numbness, and decreased muscle mass and strength. Treatment of chronic injuries includes relief of pain and restoration of physical and physiological functions.
Acupuncture Can Help With Heel Pain
- Soreness of the heel from repeated pressure and use of the feet, tendonitis, bursitis, sprain and strain, patellar tendonitis
- Chronic knee and ankle disorders with atrophy and degeneration of the soft tissues (muscles, tendons and ligaments)
- Chronic leg disorders with weakness, stiffness, decreased range of motion and mobility of the joints
- Acute heel injuries: sprain and strain, pain with swelling and inflammation
- Acute heel injuries: damages to the soft tissues, including muscles, ligaments, tendons, cartilages and bones
- Sprain, partial rupture, stretch or tear of ankle ligaments leading to instability and frequent re-injuries.
Painless Acupuncture For Heel Pain Quick Relief:
- Analgesic acupuncture to relieve pain;
- Anti-inflammatory acupuncture to reduce swelling and inflammation;
- Anti-arthritic acupuncture to suppress pro-inflammatory cytokines;
- Anti-rheumatic acupuncture to protect against joint destruction;
- Chondroprotective treatment to protect joints and cartilages;
- Osteogenic treatment to promote the generation of new bones;
- Muscle-relaxant treatment to relieve spasms and cramps.
How Can We Help
At Adelaide City Acupuncture, we start working with your pulse taking, tongue checking, physical palpation, and examination. Then we will collect all related information about your diet, your overall lifestyle, exposure to toxins, hereditary factors and medications taking. Consequently, by working with both the symptoms and cause, we will form a treatment plan for your approval and treatments to follow.
Your acupuncture treatment may combine with other alternative medicine, such as Chinese herbs, Tui-Na massage, cupping and laser acupuncture. It can also use in conjunction with your other routine care and prescription medications. The treatments are painless and non-invasive; it will not affect your daily lifestyle during the treatment plan.
Evidence-based acupuncture may also improve your general health. Balancing the hormonal level and reducing stress can also help you feel and function better overall.
Our mission is to help you enjoyably regain your balanced health. At Adelaide City Acupuncture Clinic, We will work with you to find the best treatment solution for your healthcare needs, therefore achieve your quick and lasting pain relief. We are conveniently located in the CBD and easily accessible through both private and public transport. Email or Call Us (08) 8221 5880 today to learn more about our natural Healthcare Programme options or schedule your consultation online.