Who we are
Our website address is https://cityacupuncture.clinic.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form and the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly as if the visitor has visited the other website.
1. Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or answer or forward any requests or enquiries. We intend that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
Use of Information
Collecting information on Registered members
3. As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you to take full advantage of our services. To do this, it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
Registration is completely optional. Registration may include submitting your name, email address, address, telephone numbers, an option on receiving updates and promotional material and other information. You may access this information at any time by logging in and going to your account.
5. Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
6. We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties to meet your request for goods or services.
7. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
8. However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also do our best to ensure its security on our systems.
9. Our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Collecting Information from Users
10. IP Addresses
Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with diagnosing problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
11. Cookies and Applets
This aggregate, non-personal information is collated and provided to us to assist in analysing the site's usage.
Access to Information
12. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information we hold about you and keep this information accurate and up to date. If you discover that information held about you is incorrect at any time, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
13. Besides, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Links to other sites
14. We provide links to Web sites outside of our web sites and third-party Web sites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Website and its privacy statement.
Problems or questions
16. For more information about Australia's privacy issues and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s web site; https://www.privacy.gov.au/.